Complete solution for
your decking needs
ENiTo DEC™ system ─ especially designed for fast and easy installation of your decking
DEC™ system is a combination of hidden fastener and self-tapping stainless steel screw that preserves the natural beauty of your hardwood by getting rid of the unsightly nails on the decks surface. Screw heads free decking reduces splintering and avoids cracking the wood that serves an entry point for water that causing the wood to rot from the inside. DEC™ system is especially designed to give an extra holding power to deck boards and flexibility to allow natural movement that all deck wood experiences. It leaves automatic spacing between the boards to help drain water from the surface and ventilation for the entire structure.
- UV & thermal resistant clips
- Marine grade stainless-steel screws
- Black coated screw-heads for maximum invisibility
- Makes resurfacing easy
- Provide automatic spacing
- No pre-drilling and countersinking
- Easy replacement of damage boards
- Constant joint space without any spacers
- Grab both sides of deck boards to keep them tight forever
- Applicable to all deck wood types
Unique to the Decking industry, ENiTo® has become the most recognizable and respected name in Coconut Palm wood Decking. ENiTo® Coconut Palm wood Decking is produced and molded from natural 100% solid Coconut Palm wood with no fillers, and is available internationally as out-door decking.
Under the ENiTo® DEC™ system, you will find everything you need. DEC™ system offers a total decking concept consisting of DEC™ screw, DEC™ clip and DEC™ oil to ensure life time enjoyment.