Black coated screw-heads
with self-tapping thread design
ENiTo stainless steel (304) head deck screws is an excellent choice for all your decking needs and more. Our special composition of stainless steel is one of a kind. It is hardened and rust free and is of the quality you come to expect from ENiTo products. All of our stainless steel products come with a lifetime warranty against staining and rusting.
At ENiTo we are committed to manufacturing and supplying high quality products. The small head and the self-tapping thread design of deck screw prevents the wood or any materials from splitting. Pre-drilling is necessary if the building material's limitations require a pilot hole to be drilled. (Always consult wood supplier's / manufacturer's recommendations).
In the design, development and manufacturing of the ENiTo Deck screw, we adhere to the following principles to ensure that our customers are getting the Industry’s Toughest Screws:
- quality design
- no hassles and labor reducing
- extended life
- strong heads
- built to last
They are also ideal for the installation of other carpentry applications. ENiTo stainless steel (304) deck screw have the smallest screw head on the market.
- Use appropriate driver bit.
- No pre-drilling except where wood limitations require.
- DO NOT use deck cleaners which contain bleach with coated metals.
- Always consult wood supplier's / manufacturer's recommendations.
- Metal to wood connections: avoid damage to the coating by pre-drilling the metal.