Better than ever...
Vacuum pressure treated with tanalith
for more long lasting protection
ENiTo Coconut palm wood has been impregnated with eco-friendly tanalith preservatives using vacuum pressure technology to improve the longevity and performance of your decking. Vacuum pressure treatment is used extensively for timbers installed both in and above ground contact applications where there is a medium to high risk of decay, fungal or insect attack. Whether it’s for decking, garden pathways, fences, trellis, wall cladding, pool or parks in any urban and suburban areas, you are ensured that your ENiTo Decking will last for a lifetime.
- Service life of 15 – 60 years depending on usage
- Helps lessen the impact on our environment by extending our plantation resources
- Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack
- Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries' national requirements
- Use Class 4, ideal for fencing, landscaping and in ground and/or fresh water contact